WaterColor is a master-planned beach resort and residential community located in Walton County’s Seagrove Beach. Perfectly nestled between the picturesque beaches of Western Lake and the Emerald Coast, this vibrant beach community combines gorgeous natural surroundings with a welcoming small town atmosphere.
Encompassing nearly 500 acres, Watercolor was planned and developed by Cooper, Robertson & Partners, an international architecture and urban design firm based in New York. The firm worked under the direction of The St. Joe Company, a land development company and one of Florida’s largest private landowners.
Watercolor is perfect for both vacationers and homebuyers looking for a community that offers a high quality of life. The beach neighborhood has a timeless charm that serves as the perfect complement to its scenic natural surroundings, making it one of the most welcoming and picturesque master-planned communities in the region.
Residents and visitors can look forward to many enjoyable things to do as well, as WaterColor boasts a wide selection of incredible amenities, events, and recreational activities.
Watercolor Real Estate
Buyers looking for the perfect place to call home in Watercolor can choose from a wide range of stylish, well-built single-family homes with spacious interiors and elegant features.
Homes in the neighborhood are inspired by traditional Southern-style architecture, which is characterized by their spacious porches and warm, welcoming vibe. Magnificently designed by Cooper, Robertson & Partners, each home features a unique combination of features that reflect Northwest Florida’s art, beautiful surroundings, and Southern charm.
Neighborhoods within Watercolor are designed to preserve the beauty of the area’s natural surroundings. Lakefront home are not immediately set on the shores of Western Lake – they are strategically placed to take advantage of the stunning views through tall pines and scrub oak groves.
The community is a paradise for nature lovers, with its intricate network of gravel nature trails meandering through enchanting woodlands and lush landscapes.
Things to do in Watercolor
- Kids can take part in a diverse selection of enjoyable activities at WaterColor’s very own Kids Camp. Here, kids can have fun while learning through various activities such as educational trips, arts and crafts tutorials, nature lessons, and other activities.
- Outdoor lovers have plenty of great destinations to choose from. Watercolor is home to gorgeous green spaces such as Crimson Park and Cerulean Park, which provides plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, informal gatherings, or quiet moments of reflection.
- Bikers, joggers, and hikers can enjoy easy access to the 18-mile Timpoochee Bicycle Trail, which stretches from Dune Allen Beach to Inlet Beach. There’s also the Eastern Lake Bike Hike Trail, which takes adventurers through an unforgettable landscape filled with coastal sand pine scrubs, cypress ponds, wet prairies, longleaf pine flatwoods, and other enchanting habitats.
- Western Lake provides tons of opportunities for water activities like kayaking, canoeing, and fishing.
- Golfers can head to Camp Creek Golf Club, which features an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by legendary Tom Fazio. Other nearby courses are the Davis Love III-designed Origins Course in WaterSound and the Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth Golf Club in Wild Heron.
Watercolor Real Estate | Watercolor Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.